Finance and accounting
RONAKKUMAR KANTILAL PANCHAL
Semantic web, ontology, Artificial Intelligent, Machine Learning, Data Science,
cloud security,IOT based systems,social networking data analysis
Big data ,data mining,web mining,information retrieval
Power Electronics,Renewable Energy,Electrical Drives
• Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., AN ANALYSIS OF ADDICTION FOR VIOLENT ONLINE GAME IN ADOLESCENT: VIRTUAL ETHNOGRAPHY, The Expression: An International Multidisciplinary e-Journal, (A Peer Reviewed and Indexed Journal with Impact Factor 3.9) , Vol. 5 Issue 2 (April 2019), ISSN: 2395-4132.
• Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., An Economic Study on Fashion Design and Fashion Culture, Journal of Public Administration, Volume 1, Issue 2, 2019, PP 50-57 ISSN 2642-8318. May 2019.
• Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., CHANGING PATTERN OF SOCIO ECONOMIC CONDITION IN CONSTRUCTION WORKERS IN TIRUNELVELI DISTRICT OF TAMILNADU – A STUDY, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR), www.jetir.org (ISSN-2349-5162), Volume 6, Issue 5, May 2019.
• Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., An Analysis of Marketing Strategies of Mobile Game Application Entrepreneurs, International Journal of Research in Business Studies and Management ,Volume 6, Issue 8, 2019, PP 1-8 ISSN 2394-5923 (Print) & ISSN 2394-5931 (Online) Sept 2019.
• Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., A Study on New Supply-Side Economics: Eliminations & Establishments, Scholars Journal of Economics, Business and Management, Published by SAS Publishers, India , ISSN 2348-8875 (Print) | ISSN 2348-5302 (Online), Oct 2019.
• Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., An Economic Analysis of Trend of Non-Performing Assets (NPAS) of Indian Commercial Banks, Scholars Journal of Economics, Business and Management, Published by SAS Publishers, India, ISSN 2347-9493 (Print) | ISSN 2347-5374 (Online), Oct 2019.
• Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., Application of Object-Oriented Mathematical Modeling and Computer Algebra in Mathematical Economic Analysis, Scholars Bulletin, ISSN 2412-897X (Online) & ISSN 2412-9771., Scholars Middle East Publishers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Journal homepage: http://scholarsbulletin.com/Volume-6, Issue-1, January, 2020.
Health Informatics, Medical Informatics, Clinical Informatics, Population Health Informatics, Public Health Informatics, Telemedicine, Nanomedicine, Health Information Management, Healthcare Administration
Dr. NERELLA SRIMANNARAYANA
Special functions, Numerical Techniques, Algebra and Fluid Dynamics
Vaddeswaram, Guntur(Dt.,),Andhra Pradesh,India
internet of things,machine learning
Rural Development, Environmental Economics, Sustainable Agriculture, Energy resources, Infrastructural Development, Research methodology, Natural Resources Management, Project Evaluation
Annamalai Nagar,Tamil Nadu,India
MANJU J R
Electronics and Communication Engineering, VLSI, C, C++, Data Structures, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Smart Grid, HVDC, Power Electronics, Microprocessor, Microcontroller
Library Science-Teaching and research and maintaining Library
DIGITAL LIBRARIES-ICT-ACADEMIC LIBRARIES-INFORMATION LITERACY PROGRAMEES-- ODL EDUCATION
Should be something for which your proposed course of study is valuable or essential, and should have some logical connection to what went before.
Writing research paper also figures prominently in my academic and professional goals. I have just begun submitting to the smaller journals with some success and am gradually building a working manuscript for a collection.
The dominant theme of this collection relies on papers that draw from classical, biblical, and folk traditions, as well as everyday experience, in order to celebrate the process of giving and taking life, whether literal or figurative. My paper draws from and influences my academic studies. Much of what I read and study finds a place in my creative work as subject. At the same time, I study the art of Economics by taking part in the creative process, experimenting with the tools used by other authors in the past.
In terms of a career, I see myself teaching methods, writing criticism, and going into editing or publishing paper. Doctoral studies would be valuable to me in several ways. First, your teaching assistantship program would provide me with the practical teaching experience I am eager to acquire. Further, earning a Ph.D. in Economics and Mathematical Economics would advance my other two career goals by adding to my skills, both critical and creative, in working with development.
Ultimately, however, I see the Ph.D. as an end in itself, as well as a professional stepping-stone; I enjoy studying Economics for its own sake and would like to continue my studies on the level demanded by the Ph.D. program.
Of course, you own career may not be as simple as this. Perhaps you started studying biophysics, then later developed a passion for subject. This is not going to disqualify you, but you need to ask yourself 'why should a university choose me rather that someone who has always been interested in subject If you can answer this question, you have a chance of being considered.
If, however, your reader gets the impression has suddenly for no good reason conceived an interest in a field you have never studied before, they may equally assume you will lose interest just as quickly. You best chance usually lies in showing that there is a meaningful progression to your career which is driven by your sense of purpose and academic or professional ambition.
The above model suggests that a statement of purpose should move from your past and present studies, to your proposed studies and finally to your future career. If you want to be innovative, you are not obliged to follow this pattern, but the elements and the connection should be there and should be clear to the reader.
Before you start writing, draw yourself a clear structural plan, perhaps allowing a paragraph or so for each stage. Obviously, your past will be much clearer and more detailed than your future, but don't neglect the second and third boxes in the diagram above, or you may look like an eternal student, always hunting for something new to study. I hope you will give me the opportunity to realize my ambition.
DESAI PAMIL SHAMJIBHAI
i am working in Alembic Pharmaceutical LTD in as an Executive in Quality Control Department
Teaching and Researcher
Micro finance, CSR, Behavioural finance, Green finance
Name & Designation : Dr. R. SEENIVASAN.
Qualification : M.Sc., Ph.D., Mathematical Economics
Residential Address : NL- 4, MKU Staff quarters, MKU, Madurai- 21.
E-Mail ID and MobileNo : firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: 9841532913
Experience (yrs) : Teaching: 9 years Research:15 years
Area of Specialization : Mathematical Economics, Statistics,
Research Guidance (No.only): M.Phil: Awarded: Ongoing:
Ph.D: Awarded: Ongoing:
Total No. of Projects Received: Total Amount Received (Rs):
(Details in the Table)
S.No Title of the Project(s) Funding Agency Duration Sanctioned amount Rs.
Publication (No. only):
a. International : Indexed (SCI/SSCI): 19 Non Indexed: 3
b. National : Indexed (SCI/SSCI): 12 Non Indexed: 2
Selected Publication list (Best 3) :
1) Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., An Economic study on Intellectual Property rights: An Overview and Implications Pharmaceutical Industry, International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing, Volume 8 Issue 5, May 2018.
2) Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., Fiscal Policy Effectiveness and Inequality: Efficacy of Gender Budgeting in Asia Pacific, International Journal of Management Studies ISSN (Print) 2249-0302 ISSN (Online) 2231-2528 http://www.researchersworld.com/ijms/ July 2018.
3) Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., Banking Sector in India and Overview of Performance of Indian Banks with reference to Net Interest Margin and Market Capitalization of Bank, International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology Research Excellence Vol. 8 Issue 5, Sep.- Oct. 2018, ISSN NO. 2250-2734(Print), 2250-2742(Online), (Doubled Blind Peer Reviewed & Refereed Journal with Impact Factor 2.89).
4) Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., Thandhai Periyar E.V.R’s Role as a Crusader of Women’s Issues and its Relevance Today, International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing, ( IJESC ) Volume 8, Issue No. 11, Nov 2018.
5) Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., AN ECONOMIC IMPACT OF TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION FACTORS ON BANK PERFORMANCE, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research (IJSER), ISSN 2229-5518, Feb 2019.
6) Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., The Population Economic Growth on Environmental Degradation in India, International journal of management sciences and business research. IJMSBR, Volume 8 – 2019 (02) issue, eISSN e 2226- e8235/ p-p, Feb 2019.
7) Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., AN ECONMIC STUDY ON ROLE OF MONEY MARKET IN CONTEXT TO GROWTH OF INDIAN ECONOMY, International journal of management sciences and business research. IJMSBR, Volume 8 – 2019 (02) issue, eISSN e 2226- e8235/ p-p, Feb 2019.
8) Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., CHANGING PATTERN OF SOCIO ECONOMIC CONDITION IN CONSTRUCTION WORKERS IN TIRUNELVELI DISTRICT OF TAMILNADU – A STUDY, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR), www.jetir.org (ISSN-2349-5162), Volume 6, Issue 5, May 2019.
9) Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., An Analysis of Marketing Strategies of Mobile Game Application Entrepreneurs, International Journal of Research in Business Studies and Management ,Volume 6, Issue 8, 2019, PP 1-8 ISSN 2394-5923 (Print) & ISSN 2394-5931 (Online) Sept 2019.
10) Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., Application of Object-Oriented Mathematical Modeling and Computer Algebra in Mathematical Economic Analysis, Scholars Bulletin, Abbreviated Key Title: Sch Bull ISSN 2412-9771 (Print)|ISSN 2412-897X(Online) Scholars Middle East Publishers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Journal homepage: http://scholarsbulletin.com/
Seminars/ Conference/ Workshop
1) Participated in the One day Seminar programme on Economic Benefits of Migration , held on 4-1-2018, organised by School of Economics, M.K.U, Madurai - 625 021.
2) Participated & presented a paper in the International Conference on Algebra and Discrete Mathematics, held on Jan 8-10, 2018, organized by Dept of Mathematics, DDE, M,K. University, Madurai – 625021.
3) Participated in the One day National seminar on Functional Competency Communicative English and Everyday conference held on 12-1-2018, organised by Dept of Commerce and English, DDE, M.K. University, Madurai – 625 021.
4) Participated and presented a paper on the title “THE ETHnOBOTANIICAL INVESTIGATIONS AMONG TRIBES IN VIRUDHUNAGAR DISTRICT, TAMILNADU”, in the ICSSR sponsored National Seminar on Empowerment, Social Justice, Inclusive development: Issues & Perspectives of Tribal, Tamilnadu organized by Dept of History, DDE, M.K.University, Madurai held on Feb 1-2, 2018. ISBN: 978-93-5174 -212 – 2. Page No. 164.
5) Participated and presented a paper on the title “ Changing Rainfall Pattern and Water Scarcity”, in the National Seminar on Contemporary Macro Economic Environmental Issues Organized by the Dept of Economics, Rani Anna Govt College for Women, Tirunelvelli on 28th March 2018.
6) Participated in the Refresher course in ADVANCE ECONOMICS held from Jun 25 – July 13, 2018, organized by IGIDR, Film city Road, Santhosh Nagar, Mumbai. Maharashtra.
7) Participated and presented apPaper on “An Economic Role of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar in Modern India - A Study” in the National Conference on B.R.Ambedkar Views on Indian Economy, held on 15 -16, Oct 2018 organised by School of Economics, M.K.University, Madurai. -625 021.
b. Organized: Nil
Awards/Recognition (Details) : Nil
Membership in Professional Bodies :
? Additional Examiner in UG / PG in Economics Examination Board.
? Member, Indian Economic Association, ( IEA )
? Member, Tamilnadu Economic Association ( TEA )
? Resource Person, UG / PG in Economics course, DDE, MKU, Madurai.
? Member, MUFA, MKU, Madurai.
? Member, Association of Economists of Tamilnadu (AET).
? Board of Study Member in the School of Economics, M.K.U, Madurai.
? Member , The Indian Econometric Society. ( IES )
? Member , Indian Political Economic Association.( IPEA )
? Member, Indian Society of Labour Economics. (ISLE )
? Member, Madurai Economics Association, Madurai.
Signature of the Faculty Member
Non Linear Optics, High Voltage LASER, Opto-electronics instrumentation, Surface Plasmon, Optical Sensors
General management and Financial Management including capital markets.
Composite materials, Biomaterial, FEA, Low Velocty Impact